The Animal Crossing New Horizons May Day Maze is a special event that takes place on May 1st each year. During the event, players can visit the plaza in town to participate in various challenges and activities. The main objective of the maze is to collect as many items as possible, which can be traded in for rewards such as furniture, clothing, and more. The maze runs from 9am to 11pm, so be sure to head over to town early to take advantage of all the action!
Animal Crossing New Horizons May Day Maze – Check out our walkthrough for Animal Crossing New Horizons’ May Day Maze (ACNH).
Animal Crossing New Horizons’ May Day is a brief event that involves fun and a puzzle to be solved (ACNH). Isabelle will make an announcement that the May celebrations have begun. Orville will tell you that Tom Nook left a ticket at the airport as you engage with him. All you have to do is choose Tom Nook’s “use the May Day ticket” option when asked if you want to travel. Use the ticket to travel to the island, where you will find Rover waiting. The maze can be entered if you’ve interacted with Wilbur. Here is our guide for completing ACNH’s May Day Maze.
Animal Crossing New Horizons May Day Maze – How To Complete
The steps to finish the maze are listed below:
- Gather the bag as you enter the maze, then proceed to the left with the shovel to trim the shrubs.
- To remove the tree that is blocking the maze, gather the fruit and consume it. After that, go forward and turn left.
- Gather the nearby fruits and wooden branches as you make your way through the maze. There is a bag of tools there as well.
- After that, turn left and walk toward the tree that is in the way of getting to the right corner. Cut down that tree while holding the worn axe.
- Then, jump over the log of wood and gather the branches and fruits.
- Now collect the fruit and remove any stones that are in your way.
- Once the path has been cleared, gather the fruits and move to the bottom right of the maze.
- Recollect the fruits, then remove the obstruction (the rock).
- Clear the rock, then take the cards and another piece of fruit afterward.
- After that, take a shovel and clear the tree. You will encounter a workbench as you jump across the wooden log.
- The necessary materials can be used to create a Flimsy Axe.
- To create another axe, select the “keep crafting” option.
- You can make an axe by using one Flimsy Axe, three wood, and one iron nugget.
- The tree blocking your way to the bottom left can be removed with the use of the axe.
- Pick up two pieces of fruit and move in the area of the three trees after you have cut down that tree.
- To cut down the three trees, you must re-equip the axe.
- Once these trees have been removed, move to the right and clear the shrubs.
- Gather the four bell vouchers while you trim the shrubs.
- You can then remove the bush that is obstructing your way and leave the maze.
- Rover can be found there. To reach the three stones at the bottom left of the maze, turn left, then take a second left. The maze isn’t quite over, though.
- To clear those stones using a shovel, you must consume the three pieces of fruit.
- After clearing those stones, get five bell vouchers, then remove the bushes obstructing your departure.
- You can now go to Wilbur as soon as you exit the maze.
- Choose “Time to head home” when you interact with him to return to your island.
- You can access the nine bell vouchers you’ve collected through your mailbox.
- You’ll receive Rover’s briefcase as well as the bell vouchers as a reward.
- To receive these rewards, check your mailbox and open any mail sent to you by Dodo Airlines.
- Return to Timmy as soon as you are back on the island to exchange the bell vouchers for 32,400 Bells.
That concludes our walkthrough for completing the May Day Maze in Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH). Check out our other guides if you enjoyed this one.
More Animal Crossing Articles