Clash of Clans Codes – 2023
Clash of Clans is a popular strategy video game developed by Supercell and published by Tencent. The game is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) in which players control armies of cartoon characters to raid and plunder enemy castles, in an attempt to be the first player to reach the opponent’s stronghold and claim victory.
To play the game, players must enter special codes found on their in-game profile to gain access to special units, spells, or other bonuses. Codes are frequently shared among players in order to help them improve their chances of winning, or to gain an advantage over their opponents. Some players also use codes to exploit game mechanics in order to win unfairly. Clash of Clans codes are often leaked online, where they can be easily accessed by anyone who wants them.
Clash of Clans Codes – Mobile Game by Supercell – Redeem these Codes for coins, boosts, and other in-game gifts to improve your village.
Other Supercell creator codes: Brawl Stars Creators, Clash Royale Creators, Clash of Clans Codes
Clash of Clans Codes – Full List
Redeem these Codes for coins, boosts, and other in-game gifts to improve your village
These are all the available Codes:
- BUDAI363 – Code reward: Some In-game gifts
- EGULA96 – Code reward: Some In-game gifts
- HUDAI965 – Code reward: Some In-game gifts
- 12LK69 – Code reward: Some In-game gifts
- 26UZH9 – Code reward: Some In-game gifts
- 325HSD – Code reward: Some In-game gifts
- 66SO6D – Code reward: Some In-game gifts
- 85KIDSS – Code reward: Some In-game gifts
- 89UYZ8 – Code reward: Some In-game gifts
- 966WR1 – Code reward: Some In-game gifts
- 98HDW3 – Code reward: Some In-game gifts
- LKD86DW – Code reward: Some In-game gifts
- SHALA96 – Code reward: Some In-game gifts
We’ll keep this list of valid codes up to date, so keep following us as we’ll add each new code as soon as it’s available.
Clash of Clans social media channels, the channels from which they announce the codes:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClashOfClansESC/
- Web: Link
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/clashofclans/
- Youtube: Clash of Clans
- Google: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supercell.clashofclans
- Apple: https://apps.apple.com/es/app/clash-of-clans/id529479190
Although you do not need to follow them if you do not want to, we will keep the list updated
These Codes don’t work anymore:
How to redeem Codes?
How to Redeem Codes in and get ready to claim your rewards by following these easy steps to redeem codes in the game. These are the steps to redeem gift codes:
- Launch Clash of Clans on your Android or iOS device
- Complete the tutorial
- Tap on the settings button at the side of the screen
- Click on the “Redeem Gems” option
- Enter the codes provided above in the textarea.
- Click on the Get button and you will be rewarded immediately in-game
- Enjoy your free rewards
Clash of Clans The Ultimate Guide for Building Your Village
If you’re a fan of strategy games and village-building games, then Clash of Clans (CoC) is a must-try for you! CoC is a mobile game available on both iOS and Android platforms, developed by Supercell and first launched on August 2, 2012, for iOS and later on October 8 for Android. In this game, you’ll need to build and defend your village against other players online. But, before you start playing, let’s get to know the game better.
Understanding the Game’s Structures
One of the most exciting aspects of CoC is building your village, which requires gold, elixir, or dark elixir. Some structures might also require gems to build, such as the builder’s hut. The main building in your village is the Town Hall, and the level of your other structures will depend on how much you upgrade it. Once you’ve reached the maximum level for your Town Hall, you’ll need to upgrade it to unlock more upgrades for other structures.
To build your village successfully, you need to understand the four types of structures in CoC:
- Army Structures This type of structure includes all buildings related to attacks, such as barracks, spell factories, and altars.
- Resource Structures These buildings help you acquire resources. Builder huts also fall under this category.
- Defense Structures As the name suggests these structures help defend your village from attackers. Examples of defense structures include cannons, walls, and mortars.
- Traps These structures are invisible during attacks and require no build time. They help damage attackers.
Tips for Building Your Village
Now that you know the basics of CoC’s structures, it’s time to start building your village. Here are some tips to get you started:
- Prioritize the Town Hall As mentioned earlier, the level of your other structures will depend on your Town Hall’s level. So, it’s best to prioritize upgrading your Town Hall first.
- Focus on Resources Resources are vital for building your village. Make sure to have a steady flow of gold, elixir, and dark elixir to upgrade your structures and defenses.
- Strategize Your Defense Defending your village is as important as building it. Make sure to place your defenses in strategic locations, such as near resources or near the Town Hall.
- Train Your Troops To attack other villages, you need to have a strong army. Train your troops in the barracks and spell factories, and make sure to have a good mix of melee and ranged units.
Other Codes Guides
Also, you can check other Code lists if you play any of these games. We recommend you add in favorites webs (clicking Ctrl + D):