Clash Royale Card Tier List
Clash Royale is a popular mobile game that features card battles between players. To help players better understand the different card tiers and how they work, the developer has developed a Clash Royale Card Tier List. This list contains information about the most common cards and their corresponding stats, making it easier for players to make informed decisions when playing the game. The tier list is updated regularly, so be sure to check it periodically to stay up-to-date on the latest card changes.
Clash Royale Card Tier List – If you’re looking for an updated Clash Royale Tier List, look no further! Here we show you our ranking of the best cards in the Season 37 version of Clash Royale.
Clash Royale is a fun game that perfectly blends tower defense and real-time strategy. The game requires you to build a defensive or attacking deck with various troop cards, and then face off against other players in the arena.
But with so many cards available, how do you know which ones are best for building your deck? Well, our Clash Royale Tier List is here to answer that question.
Explanation of the Clash Royale tier list
S Tier Clash Royale (Best Card) – This is the strongest card in Clash Royale. Here’s what you should focus on when building your deck.
A Tier Clash Royale (Good Card) – These Troop Cards are still popular this season and for good reason. While not as OP as the S-tier, they are pretty good in all arena matchmaking modes, even tournaments.
B Tier Clash Royale (Normal Cards) – These cards can be useful if you don’t have access to higher tier cards, but they may not be as effective. However, you probably won’t win as many battles.
C Tier Clash Royale (Weak Cards) – These are your average Clash Royale cards. They’re not the best, but if you develop a strategy and combine it with some good hands, you can still win a few occasionally.
Clash Royale Card Tier List – Best Troop Cards in Current Meta (Season 37)
The best cards in Clash Royale are the ones that can be used in a wide variety of situations and have a high average value. So let’s take a look at them:
Clash Royale Card Tier List – S Tier
These cards are the most versatile and effective cards in the game, and you should try to get them as soon as possible if you want to play competitively.
|Clash Royale Cards – Best Troops|
Clash Royale Card Tier List – A Tier
While these Clash Royale cards aren’t quite as OP as the S-tier cards in this meta, they’re pretty good in almost all arena modes.
|Clash Royale Cards – A Tier (Good)|
Clash Royale Card Tier List – B Tier
These are the average Clash Royale cards. They’re not that good, but they’re not a total disappointment either, so while you can use them in your plays (for example, in bait decks), don’t expect too many wins.
|Clash Royale Cards – B Tier (Average)|
Clash Royale Card Tier List – C Tier
In our opinion, these are the worst cards in Clash Royale this season. Again, although they can be used in some situations in some decks, it is very unlikely that you will have a high winning percentage with them.
|Clash Royale Cards – C Tier (Weak)|
Top Cards in Clash Royale
1. Mega Knight/Mega Minion – They have excellent stats and are very useful for defending ground troops and destroying tanks.
2. Ice Wizard – The Ice Wizard can freeze troops for defense or attack, making him very versatile and useful at all levels of play.
3. Baby Dragon – This flying dragon is a good support card to destroy air units and deal area damage to ground units. Level 5 cards also have high HP!
4. Fireball – A very versatile card that can be used against many other cards.
5. Electro Wizard – It’s our go-to card to defend against building dashes and attacks because its high DPS combined with its ability to stun enemies makes it very useful when countering an opponent’s push or your own to defend against theirs. He’s also good at taking down big tanks like Golem or Pekka when they don’t have support units like Minions or Goblins to back them up
About Clash Royale
Clash Royale is a free online strategy game developed by Supercell. It combines elements of card collecting and defense building with multiplayer combat. The game was released globally on March 2, 2016.