If you were selected to participate in the Technical Test, you can download the game now!
NOTE: This is the download guide for iOS users. If you applied for the test as an Android user, please refer to the [Android Download Guide].
To download the iOS Technical Test client, you will need to access both Testflight and the Testflight invitation email that was sent to the email address you used to participate in the Second Alpha Test.
Pubg New State Testflight Code:
Pubg New State Testflight Code are not available at this moment.
- Test Period: October 29, 04:00 – October 30, 04:00 (UTC+0)
- SENSITIVITY CODE– SEN-52f57f1b-53cf-47a2-8751-49f09cb7bb9c
- 3 FINGER CLAW CODE – UI-4ae637ca-832d-4c45-a5d0-371ba4c60dc7
TESTFLIGHT LINK INSTALLATION
- Install the Testflight App for the App Store.
- Open the Tester Invitation email sent by Testflight and tap on “View in Testflight” to launch Testflight.
- Tap “Accept” to start downloading the Test client.
TAPPING ON “VIEW IN TESTFLIGHT” SHOWS ME A CODE!
If you are shown a code after tapping on “View in Testflight,” open Testflight on your iOS device and choose “Redeem.” Enter the code to start downloading the Test client.
MINIMUM DEVICE SPECS
To ensure an optimal experience for players, this Technical Test is only available on iOS devices that meet the following specifications:
|iOS||iOS 13.0 or higher||iPhone 6S or later models|
HAVING ISSUES DOWNLOADING OR LOADING THE CLIENT?
Here are some of the most common solutions to resolve client issues:
- Exit the game, free up some memory on your device and restart the game.
- Uninstall some apps you do not need on your device to free up internal storage.
- Make sure your device is compatible with the minimum spec requirements outlined above.
- Reinstall the game.
If your game is still persistently crashing, you can submit a ticket to our Customer Support here. If possible, provide a video of the issue or steps to replicate it to help us speed up our investigation!