Sword Art Online Variant Showdown Reroll Guide & Tier List – SAO Variant Showdown Reroll
To help players better understand the rules of this new game mode, we have created a guide that outlines the different rules and regulations of Sword Art Online Variant Showdown, as well as a tier list that ranks the best characters based on their overall performance in the mode. We hope this guide will help you enjoy your time playing Sword Art Online Variant Showdown and increase your chances of winning!
Sword Art Online Variant Showdown Reroll Guide & Tier List – Want to get the best start in Sword Art Online? Then look no further. The new Strategy Gacha has just been released…
Other Sword Art Online Guides: Codes
Sword Art Online Variant Showdown Reroll Guide & Tier List – Steps
The opportunity to reroll and begin your journey with your favorite SAO characters is now available with the release of SAO Variant Showdown.
Fortunately, the game offers you one of the simplest rerolling solutions. Below is a list of everything you need to do to reroll:
- The prologue and the required tutorial, which can last up to 5 minutes if you skip them, are the first things you’ll encounter when you launch the game.
- When you’re finished, you’re sent to the lobby and taken to the tutorial scout.
- Unlimited retries are included in the tutorial, which is free.
- You will receive at least one SSR character from the tutorial pull, and with some luck, you might even get more than one.
- You can enter the game after finishing the instructional pull to your satisfaction.
- If you are planning to reroll outside of instructional pulls, be sure you are cool with it since you will need to delete and reinstall the game.
- If so, go to the present icon to get the launch bonuses, which include 20 free pulls.
Here is our SSR priority list for SAO Variant Showdown for the starting SSR characters that you should aim for in your reroll sessions:
Sword Art Online Variant Showdown Reroll Guide & Tier List – Rerolling
… which means its entire fan base is just getting started. Starting over in a new game can be difficult, but that’s why we created this Sword Art Online Variant Showdown article.
Picking up an ideal character is a great way to get ahead of everyone else, and can help you get caught up in the game. What’s more, you can even end up with a character that takes you to the endgame.
What Is Rerolling?
Rerolling is a common route used by many gacha players. At the start of most gacha games, in this case – Sword Art Online – you unlock the character by drawing.
This free character is not limited to a specific rank, which means you can start your game with an S rank character. Not only is this great value, but it’s also a great way to speed up the early stages of your campaign.
About Sword Art Online
VK Animation’s 10th Anniversary Commemorative Game is Here!
It is rumored that if you lose in a game called Cross Edge, mysterious players will steal some of your memories. Kirito and the others investigating the case were suddenly attacked by aliens… Engage in intense 3D action battles as Kirito, Asuna and more! Can you defeat terrifying bosses like the blue-eyed demon?
Web game in the link
Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc. Website: https://bandainamcoent.co.jp/english/